Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day Care Provider

We meet with a potential day care provider this evening. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I hope that she is as good in person as she was on the phone, the only thing I worry about it the price, since the economy is not doing well. I am also coming to terms with some news from my doctor. I may have to have a c-section to deliver this baby due to a potential medical risk. However there is still the possibility that the issue will resolve itself and I can deliver naturally, which is what I am hoping for. We will do whatever needs to be done to have a healthy child, but I wasn't expecting the possibility of needing a c-section. Did anyone else have one? Any advice??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a c-section with both of my kids. My recovery was never really a problem. My experiences were different with both children as Meredith was a planned one and Elliott was after 30+ hours of labor. Email me if you have questions.

Jessica said...

who is your day care provider? is it in someone's house or is it at a real day care? i don't think 125 is too unreasonable. i've talked to many people to find out and usually for newborns thats about where it runs. then as the child gets older like one or so the price goes down.