Thursday, October 23, 2008

Feeling big

I know that I have 3 more months to go, but I feel huge. I have never weighed this much, and I know I am pregnant and am supposed to gain weight, but it just feels odd. I was on such a work out kick before getting pregnant and had lost a bunch of weight, it is a little odd feeling. I still work out at least 3 times a week, so that makes me happy.

John and I had a great anniversary last night. We ate at Doc Pierce's, which was delicious. Their shrimp appetiser was so good. We both had steak and a baked potato, with Snickers cheesecake for dessert. YUM-O!

After dinner he took me shopping at Burlington Coat Factory, they have a large maternity and baby section. I was able to get a shirt and a Christmas gift for my nephew. Yes, I am Christmas shopping. We have my sister and her family done, YIPPEE! Have a great rest of the week and a good weekend!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Hang in there! Also, happy late anniversary! :o)