Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend...

I have been having more back pain lately, I think the last time I cleaned house, Tuesday of last week, I pushed it a little hard. I was on my hands and knees cleaning out the corners or our basement. I can't stand cobwebs, they drive me nuts, and once I start, I can't stop. Tonight I have to complete laundry and do my workout. I have been trying to get on my elliptical 3 times a week, I should have done it this morning, but I was not ready to get out of bed! I have been searching for a maternity jacket lately, anyone have one they wouldn't mind loaning me? Or advice on where to get one?? Saturday John and I met my mom at Michigan City, half way point, to eat lunch. We decided to go to the outlet mall. I was able to get a maternity shirt and some clothing items for our little bambino. He is kicking and moving a lot more during the day. It is so fun to feel that, I can't wait for John to feel it as well! We had John's 32nd birthday yesterday, and I was able to get his friends together for dinner at Logan's. We had a blast and then had cake and ice cream at a friend's house. 5 months down, here is me as of today...

2 comments:

allison said...

Hey I am glad that you went to Michigan City because I am going to head down there next Friday.. I have some vacation time to use up and have been wanting to head there because I figured that I could get better deals then at the stores at the mall, but did you like it there?

allison said...

I did get the suckers and they do seem to help but my nauseous is slowing starting to getting better but I keep a stash in the drawer in my office just in case plus they taste really good too : ) Thank you! And thanks for the good things about the mother hood store can't wait to take a look : )