Monday, September 29, 2008

Crib

John and his dad finally started working on building our crib yesterday. It dawned on his dad that I only had 4 months left until the little man came, lol. It is going to be beautiful! Plus it will be a conversion, 3 in 1 bed. They are also building our changing table/dresser. He wanted to do a bassinet as well, but I thought that may be pushing the time limit. Plus I have high hopes that he won't need one :) We will see... I will post pictures once they are all done.

1 comment:

allison said...

My address is 506 w market st nappanee! Thank you : ) I am excited to try these out! I did get some new work pants over the weekend and needless to say it is weird to wear elastic waist bands, I always made fun of the girls at work because they are older and wear them, but needless to say they are incredibly comfortable! For the first time in weeks I can actually breath! But thanks again for those suckers : )