Monday, December 15, 2008

Coming Months

I had my first baby shower on the 7th of December at my friend Jenny's house. It was a blast, she went all out! I got some great gifts as well, my favorite... someone made me a diaper cake... it was cool! I had an appointment on Friday and I have 7 weeks left. The baby is in position, with his head down. My doctor also thinks that he has dropped some, which I can feel, I can breathe better. I am uncomfortable sitting and leaning down for anything, but I know that is to be expected. At least I can still get in and out of the bathtub by myself, which is a good thing, since I have resorted to taking nightly baths for the aching muscles. We have our first family Christmas on Friday with the Brown side, then John and I will have Christmas on the 25th with each other, later on the 25th we will have it with his immediate family. The 27th will be Christmas with the Holderman side. I have my next baby shower on the 3rd of January, then Christmas with my sister, her family, my grandma and my dad and step mom on the 4th. Then my last baby shower on the 7th for work. It will be a busy couple of weeks coming up, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Take care these next few weeks. Make sure you rest!!! Have a great Christmas!

Erin said...

Hey Rachel,
Just wanted to say hi and congrats on the new little baby on the way. Good luck with everything!
Erin