Friday, November 14, 2008

February 3rd

Well I had my doctor's visit today and my due date is staying the same, February 3rd, 2009. That is a relief, we have nothing but the crib at this point, so I am glad he is not coming sooner. I also got my RH shot today, which stung like crap! Today was also the day they took blood for my glucose testing to see if I will have gestational diabetes or not. I am excited to have my baby shower's, they should be a blast! We are still debating on a name for him, but have it narrowed down to 3. I have stamp club tonight which should be fun, we are making a calendar. I think tomorrow I may do some Christmas shopping, but we will see. Have a great weekend! Here is a picture to leave you with, me after 6 months down. Technically, I only have 81 days left, lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your appointment went well. Do you start going every two weeks now? I know at my place we start that at 28 weeks. I have my glucose test in three weeks. Our kids will be close in age.

Dwayne and Kara Goldman said...

You know great things in history happened on February 3! It happens to be the big 4-0 for Dwayne!! I just found your blog and was so excited to be able to follow along. Glad you are doing well!!

with love, Kara