Wednesday, April 1, 2009

6 weeks

I can't believe that Tyler will be 6 weeks old on Friday. Which means that I have to return to work tomorrow. I am ready to go back to work, I miss the adult conversation. I wish I could take him with me, that would be great! We went to the doctor's on Monday so I could get released to return to work. He is 12 lbs and 14 oz and 24 inches long. He is in the 95th percentile for his age. We are going to have a big, tall boy. He sure doesn't get his height from John or I. Here is his latest picture to leave you all with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best of luck going back to work. I am sure it will be tough to leave your little guy.

Erin said...

thanks for the comment on my blog! Never know what kids will say...it can be funny and scary =) and yes, we have been wanting to have more children. right now we are looking into adoption from foster care...not sure how that all will go, but thats where we are right now. never know what God has planned, right? =) Hope your family is doing good! have fun with little tyler! he is so adorable! love the pictures. =)