Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grrr

I have a feeling that little Tyler is going to stay in my tummy forever, or at least until they induce me. I have my next appointment on the 16th at that time they will set the date to induce, which will be sometime before the 20th of February. I am pretty miserable and keep hoping for some timeable contractions or at least some sign of labor to begin. I am having trouble with my swelling and being able to wear shoes has become difficult. On another more pleasant note, I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I treated myself to a pedicure after work, which felt amazing. John and I stayed in for dinner and had mac and cheese, one of my favorites. We went out on Monday night for the actual birthday celebration with his family since his dad and I share the same birthday and his mom's is two days later. I am hoping my next post will bring pictures of the little one, I guess all we can do is wait and see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand completely how it feels to be overdue. Elliott was originally due on October 10 and he was born on November 9. I know it is hard when you are so uncomfortable, but try to enjoy the last days that it is just you and John.