Friday, August 24, 2012

Wonder

Some days I wonder about this life we are living. What should we be doing more of or less of? I think that same thing about my job. We recently received supplemental pay and it was based on our job performance. I am extatic with the amount, however I know that my rating was just average. So again, the question remains, what should I be doing more or less of? I have been very reflective lately, about my life and decisions I have made. Some are great, my husband and children and having a relationship with God. Some not so great, temptations and frustrations. I am so thankful that God is an awesome God and can forgive all my short comings. We have had a busy summer. There seems to always be something to do every weekend, which I love. Here are some pictures.

No comments: