Friday, February 24, 2012

Heidi is now walking all over the place. I was giving Tyler a bath last night and she came walking around the corner from our living room to the bathroom and down the hallway. I was so shocked! She's been taking stpes here and there but not that far before. I am one proud momma. She still has no teeth though, ugh, lol.

I am thinking she is going to be allergic to eggs like her momma and brother are. We had Tyler's birthday party last weekend and someone fed her some cake. It has not been very pleasant in the diaper department since.

John and I are doing wonderful, now that Heidi is older, my MIL is taking her more for babysitting. This has been super nice for us so we can go out together alone or with friends. You kinda forget how nice it is to just be with your partner when the kids come.

As for me I have started to do some new things in my life this year. I don't want to call it resolutions, cause I am afraid I would break them then, lol. Around the beginning of February I found an app for my phone for the bible and a daily reading plan. So I am attempting to read verses everyday so that I can read the whole bible in one year, so far so good. It is very interesting.

I also have been having some knee pain so I finally went to the doctor. He gave me some not so good news. I have some weakening in the ligaments behind my knee, he gave it some technical name, but with that he placed me on a new medication to try. I am hoping it does the trick because the other more severe alternative is knee surgery. So please pray for me with that.

This week I also decided that I look disgusting. To me, my weight has gotten a little out of control. I started my diet on Monday and am doing really well. I am using Slim Fast shakes and 90 calorie snacks for this. I hope and pray I can stick with it. I would love to exercise again, but the only two things I am really cleared to do is the elliptical and running. So here's to hoping my gym re-opens by April so I can go and that the weather becomes nicer.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: